What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for over the internet with less hassle. For typical travelers on company or tourism, they are required to get their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the international airport.
Tourists travelling to Cambodia will have a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and also Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will get hold of their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and travelers from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will have to acquire their visas from a Cambodian Embassy prior to arrival.
But now, the Cambodian government has made processes less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, everything can now be carried out on the internet, and it requires less than 24 hours. Although you’ll be needed to pay a regular 89EUR visa fee. This is a fair rate considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll help you save if you get in line for a visa.
Where to obtain a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you should first decide the type of visa you desire. There are plenty of visa types available, such as: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, in addition to the e-Visa, which is obtained on the web.
Getting a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs lots of time and effort, and in many cases, folks have to go long distances to reach the embassy. Acquiring a visa at the land border or even the airport can also be a challenging procedure, as it may require plenty of payments and bribes in some instances.
Then again, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t need enough time and standing for long hours. When you request for the e-Visa, you will receive it beforehand. The e-Visa was introduced in 2006 in order to make the whole process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for 3 months, having a maximum stay of one month.
Benefits of acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not need to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can make an application on the web anyplace you are
- •There is no need for joining long queues
- •The process is safe, well planned and quick, and you’re guaranteed of getting your visa just before arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of contacting the customer support desk in case you require any assistance
visa Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa prerequisites include:
- •It is open to every country except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be used upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process other application when visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, beginning from the day it was provided to you
- •Your passport have to be at least six months just before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are required to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To secure a visa for Cambodia, you’ll have to apply on the web via the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to complete your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal street address.
More on: visa Cambodia